We help clients integrate their communications in a 'single window'. You get experts eliminating the 'headache' of coordinating with multiple layers of resources.
OUR 360 DEGREE SERVICES
• PR Services
• Online pr
• Digital & Technology PR
• Consumer PR
• International PR
• Digital Services
• Social Media
• Graphic Design
• Printing & Branding
• Marketing Campaigns
OUR SERVICES/ HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT / ADDINAL SERVICES WE OFFER
• Press office
Acting as a first point of contact for media on behalf of clients; reactive and proactive role.
• Media relations
Effective writing and an understanding of the media – traditional and new – are core skills and activities. Much of our time is spent writing and disseminating media information (press releases, feature articles, comment and photos) but we also provide: media briefings; establishing and maintaining media contact databases; providing objective feedback and intelligence; social media; online and offline media monitoring; surveys of media attitudes.
• Technical media
We have extensive experience in many industrial and technical sectors which have their own, unique and influential niche media. Many have expanded into electronic news services and the growing impact of the internet means that all suppliers have access to international markets – no matter how specialist their products or services. We recognize the ability to showcase products, projects, case studies and technical expertise is now more important than ever in an increasingly competitive business world.
• Media training
Ensuring people are equipped, confident and competent, to handle press and broadcast interviews; identifying spokesperson; explaining how the media works; rehearsing real-life situations.
• Crisis Management
Planning and rehearsing for an emergency, scenarios and standard operating procedures; establishing an emergency press office.
The effective use of new, visual tools; from the management of podcasts to DVDs for launch events and communications packs ; internet marketing and social media campaigns; there isn't a day goes by that we aren't tweeting for a client!
• Corporate/customer literature
Manage production of newsletters, customer bulletins/magazines, invitations, product brochures, direct mail and annual reports.
Complete or part management of official openings and VIP visits; product launches; employee and customer entertainment.
• Public affairs / lobbying
Identifying and briefing politicians, policy-makers and legislators; gaining political endorsement for a service or system; organizing receptions/presentations at the House of Commons; tracking parliamentary debates and legislation; responding to requests for information. Sometimes MHW works in partnership with public affairs advisors.
• Public consultation / social marketing
Generating genuine two-way communications by encouraging public participation and debate with key stakeholders. This may be in the form of events or market research to gauge opinion that may inform future action, campaigns, or social marketing activity.
• Internal communications
Explaining the need for change; providing objective feedback on workplace attitudes and issues; producing internal magazines, newsletters and intranet information.
• Community relations
Community engagement is good business for many clients. MHW takes a role establishing contact with community leaders; sponsoring appropriate events; developing corporate donation/gift policies and programmes; organising company open days for residents.
• Research and evaluation
We undertake media evaluation of coverage gained, measuring against agreed criteria. Other activity may include perceptions audits of organizations, products or services.
OUR BELIEFS & OUR VALUES
With an excellent track record at creating PR programmes that make noise in all the right places for ambitious clients, we know exactly how it works, who you need to reach, and how to get the right message across.
- Collaborative working We think the best way to get to know your business is by immersing ourselves in it. That's why we'll spend time working from your office advising your senior staff and generating new PR ideas with you.
- No pitch and switch We don't bring in the big guns to win your business, and then leave your account to be run by the office junior. ARSH PR's team comprises senior PR practitioners so you team will always be run with high-level involvement.
- Try before you buy You wouldn't buy a car without a test drive, or a pair of shoes without trying them on. We don't want you to commit to a contract before you're confident in what we can deliver, so we offer the first three months' PR on a project fee, completely free of any contract or notice periods.
- Relationships that last Clients like working with us and that's reflected in our client retention figures.
- Well connected With many years in the business we have an enviable 'black book' of the key editors, journalists and bloggers across many industries. These are people you should know and we can connect you with them.